If you can’t agree with your neighbour on boundary issues, what can you do?


Appoint a professional to advise on both boundary walls and party walls.

Property Health Check can offer a number of services which provide information required to enable your solicitor to advice you.  Those services are Boundary Checks, provision of Land Registry Compliant Maps and Certificate/Declaration of Identity.

cracked boundary wall
Cracked boundary wall