When to call Property Health Check
- You are buying a new or older home and want to know its true condition, and not end up with a money pit.
- You are buying a brand new home and require a structural building regulation review to know that the property meets current building regulation standards.
- You are selling your property and need a certificate on compliance with exemption from planning permission and/or compliance with planning permission and building regulations.
- You are thinking of converting your attic, or building an extension, and need independent professional advice.
- You have damp or condensation problems in your house.
- You want to learn how to make your home more energy efficient.
- You have concerns about your boundary and/or party walls.
Why choose Property Health Check?
Independent & unbiased surveys
Our company is not affiliated with any estate agencies or building contractors. This ensures that all information provided to you is independent and unbiased.
We help you protect your investment
Our sole objective is to ensure that you are provided with independent professional advice to help you make the best decision and protect your long term interest, preferably before you make your investment!
Established & experienced
Over 20,000 families and businesses in Ireland have already chosen Property Health Check for their surveying needs! Check out what our customers think of our services.
Property Health Check provides a range of specialist surveys including…
- Pre-Purchase Structural Surveys
- Certificates of Compliance with Building Regulations and Planning Permission
- Structural Building Regulation Review to Building Regulations Standards (for new properties)
- Party Wall and Boundary Wall Surveys
- Infrared Surveys
- Surveys on Cracked Walls and Foundation Settlement
- Damp and Condensation Surveys
- Insulation Surveys
For an insight into what we do check out these articles and videos…
Here’s what our customers think…
“We were very pleased with ‘Property Health Check Ltd’ and the comprehensive report provided. We provided the summary pages to our Solicitor and vendor, highlighting only the few major items that needed attention. The vendor took care of everything, even the small issues that did not really give me cause for concern. It has been a rewarding process and we have and will recommend ‘Property Health Check’ to our friends and neighbours.”
“I was very satisfied with excellent service. Very thorough and comprehensive report was provided within short time-frame. The team were available when I had some follow up queries. Would highly recommend them to anybody. Gives peace of mind when you are embarking on probably your largest financial commitment.”
“Many thanks for performing the survey on our new house, It was a pleasure dealing with you. I would highly recommend Property Health Check Ltd to anyone wishing to have their house surveyed. The survey service was extremely prompt, very professional and thoroughly comprehensive.”