I’m building an extension to the back of my mid terraced house and there is no storm water drain located in my garden, can I direct the rain water into the foul drain?

Answer. No, building regulations require that rain water and foul water are kept separate and that only foul water can go into foul water drains and likewise for rain water drains. The problem that you have is common in that about 50% of mid terrace houses, in that there is no rain water drain located […]

Read more