Professional Building Surveyor / Engineer, Location: Greater Dublin Area, Nationwide.
Type of Role: Permanent
Remuneration, c, €50,000 to €80,000 plus (Based on fully qualified surveyors / engineers with relevant experience).
Property Health Check is a Professional Building Surveying Firm that provides bespoke professional service to clients in both the public and private sector. We are seeking a Professional Building Surveyor to join our company based in the Greater Dublin Area.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for carrying out building surveys, building condition reports, dilapidation reports, building compliance certificates, boundary surveys and building supervision.
- You will be responsible for production of building specifications, risk assessments, defect analysis and remedial work supervision.
- Liaise with Architects, Engineers and CAD technicians to produce drawings that reflect design outputs, and work in partnership with clients, contractors and other members of the design team.
- Attend Design / Client / Site meetings, and be responsible for site monitoring to ensure compliance with project specifications and best practice.
- The work will be primarily site based. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company procedures.
- An honours degree in Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Applicants for this position should be Registered Building Surveyors or working towards Building Surveyor Registration status with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in building surveying
- Building surveying experience with both residential and commercial properties.
- A detailed knowledge of Irish and European Standards and codes of practice.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean driving licence essential
Most importantly an unrelenting desire to treat all clients as if they were your family members who need your professional and timely advice on their property. Working time can be flexible but commitment to excellence in providing timely professional services and assistance to clients is paramount.
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided.
To apply, please send current CV to: email@example.com
Please note we will only contact those who meet the required specifications.