This service includes a search of the documents available from the Local Planning Authority for the notified property, to provide the following information:
- The number of planning permissions for the property
- The planning reference number for each planning permission
- The reference number of any enforcement notices attached to the property
Limitations of Basic Planning Search
- The Local Planning Authority supply the information or documentation that is used to create a Basic Planning Search report. The files/records available may not be complete, documents may have been misfiled, removed or even altered; therefore, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information or data. We do not claim that these sources represent an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all sources that might be consulted.
- It is important to be aware that the planning search can reveal issues that need further investigation and would require you, or your solicitor, to commission other inspections or reports.
- When a planning permission refers to an entire multi-unit or apartment block complex, housing estates or multi-unit commercial centres, the basic planning search will be restricted to the individual unit only and not the entire development.
Price and Payment
- Valid numbered quotations are provided in writing and are valid for thirty days from the date of issue. The quotation is a net figure and is subject to VAT at the current standard rate.
- Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, and Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Credit or debit card payments are actioned in advance of the search.
- Payment in full is required before the report can be issued.
- Reports are issued to you by email in PDF format.
- Upon payment our planning department will immediately begin researching the property.
- Cancellation and refunds will only be actioned at the discretion of Property Health Check.