What is a Desk Top Review?
The Desk Top Review is a review of other third party planning documents and certificates submitted by a client. It will provide guidance for queries that relate to the submitted documents.
What is included in the Desk Top Review Service?
The service includes two elements:
1: Desk Top Review by engineer of submitted documents
- The engineer will read through the submitted planning documents, building regulation and planning certificates and fire certificates to gain an understanding in relation to the questions asked.
- The submitted documents are reviewed using our experience and judgement.
2: Bullet Point Review Response
- The engineer will provide a bullet point review response for the submitted queries
- The review will provide a better understanding of the issues at hand and what further enquiries or actions may be required.
- The review will be emailed to the client and their solicitor.
The disadvantage of a desk top review is that there may be other documents and drawings that may be important but are only available from the Local Authority.