We are seeking a professionally qualified and experience civil engineer / building surveyor to join our company based in the Greater Dublin Area..
Property Health Check is a Professional Building Surveying Firm that provides bespoke professional service to clients in both the public and private sector.
The ideal candidate will hold relevant qualifications and have several years civil / structural engineering / building surveying experience. The applicant will also need to be experienced with Irish building regulation standards, building supervision, project management, planning laws and Irish legal conveyancing protocols. The work will primarily be site based and carried out in accordance with the company’s procedures.
- Ability to work on own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Responsible for carrying out engineering and building surveys, reports, compliance certs and building supervision.
- Be proficient and capable of writing reports to a professional standard.
- Be capable of liaising with Clients and their representatives, Architects, Engineers and Solicitors. Excellent communication skills are paramount.
- Attend Design/Client/Site meetings and be responsible for site monitoring to ensure compliance with project specifications and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- An Honours degree in Civil / Structural Engineer / Building Surveyor or equivalent.
- Be qualified as a Civil / Structural Engineer or registered as a Building Surveyor,
- A detailed knowledge of Irish building regulation and Irish Planning and legal conveyancing practices.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with the ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills in partnership with clients, their representatives, contractors and members of the design team.
- A full clean driving licence will be required. A company vehicle will be provided post training.
Remuneration , c, €50,000 to €80,000 plus (based on fully qualified civil engineers / building surveyors with relevant experience).
All interested candidates should apply through the link provided.
To apply, please send current CV to: [email protected]
Please note we will only contact those who meet the required specifications.