When To Call Property Health Check
- You are buying a new or older home and want to know its true condition, and not end up with a money pit.
- You are thinking of converting your attic or building an extension and need independent professional advice.
- You are selling your property and need a certificate on compliance with exemption from planning permission and / or compliance with planning permission and building regulations.
- You have damp or condensation problems in your house.
- You want to learn how to make your home more energy efficient.
- You’re concerned about asbestos, lead paint, mould, or radon in your home.
- You have concerns about your boundary and / or party walls.
Why choose Property Health Check?
Independent & unbiased surveys
All our Pre-Purchase Building Surveys are independent and unbiased and our company is not affiliated with any estate agency or building contractors.
We help you protect your investment
Our sole objective is to ensure that you’re provided with independent professional advice to help you make the best decision and protect your long term interest, preferably before you make your investment!
We’ve already helped over 15,000 customers!
Over 15,000 families and businesses in Ireland have already chosen Property Health Check for their Building Surveying needs and we listen to what our customers say.
Property Health Check can offer you a range of specialist surveys to suite your requirements, including…
- Pre-Purchase Building Surveys
- Infrared Surveys
- Damp and Condensation Surveys
- Party Wall and Boundary Wall Surveys
- Insulation Surveys
- Surveys on Cracked Walls and Foundation Settlement
- Certificates of Compliance with Building Regulations and Planning Permission
For an insight into what we do check out these articles and videos…
Here’s what our customers think…
“We were very pleased with ‘Property Health Check’ and the comprehensive report provided. We provided the summary pages to our Solicitor and Vendor, highlighting only the few major items that needed attention. The Vendor took care of everything, even the small issues that did not really give me cause for concern. It has been a rewarding process and we have and will recommend ‘Property Health Check’ to our friends and neighbours.”
“Thank you both Peter and Stella for the professional services you provide. All elements of your service were carried out efficiently and thoroughly from the detailed inspection itself to the excellent pre and post customer support services in place.”
“Dear Peter, Many thanks for performing the survey on our new house, It was a pleasure dealing with you. I would highly recommend you to anyone wishing to have their house surveyed. The survey service was extremely prompt, very professional and thoroughly comprehensive.”